See Tuition Due Date for current due date schedule
- January 3 – Begin mailing Refund Selection Kits for new Winter 2018 students
- January 3 – Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 0% down and 2 payments
- January 12 – Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 25% down and 2 payments
- February 9 – Financial Aid Refunds* - Pell Grant and first disbursement of Direct Loans will be available (including all other refunds)
- March 16 – Financial Aid Refunds* - second disbursement of Direct Loans will be available
- March 23 – Financial Aid Refunds* - second disbursement of Direct Loans¹ will be available
If you decide not to attend GRCC, you must officially drop your classes before they start through your Online Center to avoid being charged for them.
Students will need a Refund Selection Kit/Personal Code to select their refund preference
- ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT - Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE ACCOUNT - If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
- More information at Refunds/BankMobile Disbursements
GRCC has partnered with FACTS Nelnet Campus Commerce to offer you a tuition payment plan! Contact the GRCC Cashier's Office to modify your plan if your schedule changes, you have received Financial Aid or to terminate if you no longer owe.
Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver – for applications please visit michigan.gov/mdcr.
FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act) law requires that we have a written Release of Information Form on file prior to sharing any information to anyone other than the student.
Please see information on Veteran's Benefits.
*Contingent on confirmation and participation of enrollment
¹ Students with a class starting after March 2nd may have their refund delayed until March 23rd to allow time for confirmations to be submitted